Welcome! It’s great to meet you.
My name’s Tanner Reklaitis. Welcome to my online home 👋
In March of 2015, I was a sophomore pitcher for my college baseball team throwing 81 MPH. Not good.
Faced with the possibility of underachieving my potential, I decided to do something. And 2-1/2 years later, that decision led to a 95 MPH fastball and an entirely new world of opportunity.
While I never threw a professional pitch, I’ve been fortunate to work alongside some of the game’s best at Driveline Baseball, Tread Athletics, and during my two seasons with the Los Angeles Angels.
On another note, I started my first newsletter in September 2018 and have continued the habit through today.
Currently, my Monday Morning Edge newsletter shares the lessons from my early career stops to help coaches avoid common mistakes and build a sustainable career they can be proud of.
Join more than 700 coaches by signing up here:
If you want to learn more about what I’m up to, my Now page exists just for you.
And if you want to dive into my writing, why not start with one of my most popular articles?
- Misaligned Incentives and How to Fix Them
- What, Why, How: The Coaching Framework I Learned from a Former MLB Pitching Coach
- Modern Coaching’s Problem: Too many analysts, not enough artists
- 3 Reasons Competition is Killing Your Career
- How to Become an “Anti-Coach”
- Trust the Power Law: What the 76ers Process was Actually About
Of course, if you want to see all my writing in one place, click here.
Thanks so much for being here,